PSR K Member Powdercoated Black

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
PSR K Member Powdercoated Black. This K member is A LOT lighter than the stock one.

New In Box!

Stock K Member weight 107 lbs
PSR K member weight 34 lbs

$700.00 shipped

will have pictures soon.

Looks just like this.....

IMG00060-20100519-1942.jpg

IMG00062-20100519-1942.jpg

These k-members are 1/2 the weight of a MM cradle. I have one on my cobra and love it! If you are a serious drag racer these K-members are hands down the sickest!

You need to see this one in person! It looks nothing like the UPR.
One area that should stand out to you, is how the steering rack mount is constructed and the components that it's made with. No one goes that far.

page%201%20(Large).jpg

page%202%20(Large).jpg

page%203%20(Large).jpg

page%204%20(Large).jpg

page%205%20(Large).jpg

Last edited:

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
I hope you plan on giving a LOT more details because I stopped reading after your post stated "k-member for $1000."

turbovenom

Established Member
If anyone is debating the brand I can say PSR made really nice K members, there was some big HP cars in AZ using these I never heard of a problem with them, they are built well and like other tubular Ks are a huge wieght reduction off the front and make the engine alot more accesable, bump for nice product

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
If anyone is debating the brand I can say PSR made really nice K members, there was some big HP cars in AZ using these I never heard of a problem with them, they are built well and like other tubular Ks are a huge wieght reduction off the front and make the engine alot more accesable, bump for nice product

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread