Pulley Puller - Rental??

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
Just curious if anyone near me (New Tampa Area) had a Pulley Puller that they are willing to lend/rent out.

I received a Lightning Pulley for free, and would like to swap the Pulleys.

Also, in doing so, I was wondering if I needed to change my belt, and how much boost should I expect to see? What is the stock L Pulley size? Ours is 3.65" as listed on the FAQ, and CobraBob's post I believe.

Thanks guys!

Josh

cobra101

Established Member
Do a search. You probably wanna change the belt to. I believe the lightning pulley is 2.93"

Expect APPROX. 3-4lbs more boost.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
you also have to get a custom tune...you cannot change to a lightning 2.93 without a tune.

Jay03GT

Established Member
If you feel like driving to Lakeland I've got one you can use in the driveway if ya want. Always willing to help out.

slalomdude

Established Member
Welcome neighbor!!, what part of town are you in, Iam off Lakeland Highlands, near 540A. I may well take you up on the pulley puller offer, what make is it?. What pulley and tune are you running?
Later

Jay03GT

Established Member
Hey, no way man! We are liteally a few feet from each other. I live off of Cruz Lake Rd Btween Lakeland Highlands and 98. I've got the Steeda puller and installer tool. I just got my Cobra last week. I've got a 2.8 pulley and a Predator tuner on now. I'll be dynoing Saturday, if ya want PM me and I'll send ya the results when I'm done. My neighbor and best bro just bought a silver '04 also. We need to hook up sometime and BS. Man that pulley adn tune is awesome dude!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Hey, by any chance when you are done with the pulley puller, can I use it? Im located near sarasota. I need to switch from my 2.9 to my 2.8..
Thabks, Jon

Jay03GT

Established Member
I'll let ya use it, maybe we can meet at the track or something sometime. First I need to get it back though. Lent it out and the guy broke the installer, is supposed to be replacing it or getting it fixed, so its cool.

Users who are viewing this thread