Pulley puller

Ironhand

Banned
If you want to drive about 2.5 hours north then I can do the pulley swap for you for free.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
give it some time. im sure there is someone out there willing to help. certainly there is someone out there that would be down to ship it to you, if you paid to have it shipped, then of course paid to ship it back to them. that is what i ended up doing a few years back. a member on here helped me.

:rockon:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
just an idea/thought, while you are waiting for a fellow brother/cobra owner to respond to THIS thread, you could always browse the market section to see if there is anyone selling one...and shoot them a message, to see about possibly renting/barrowing it.

somebody help this guy out! (give it some time....it might take a few days for the right person to see your thread)

2004 REDFIRE

Established Member
Thank u. I'm also posted there. I'm working with another member to rent his. Just trying to hit both spots to get it done. I'm not attempting to seem impatient, just don't want thread lost in shuffle. I could of just put "bump" or "tt" but trying to change things up. No sarcasm on my end.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
hell...i'd prob just say fugg it, and drive out to meet ironhand. bring a 12 pack of beer, and get that thing swapped out, over the weekend or something.

here is a bump for you though, to help keep your thread visible. maybe there will be some new/more traffic on this side of the site, over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread