pulley swap and generic tune

ALA G8R

Banned
Not enough information. What size pulley? What exhaust and intake mods?

Any pulley smaller than a 3.2 needs a tune.

I recommend getting a Predator from RWTD. The canned Predator tunes are pretty safe. Plus you can get free custom tunes from James at RWTD to match you car's mods and variations.

Last edited:

VinSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by ALA G8R
Not enough information. What size pulley? What exhaust and intake mods?

Any pulley smaller than a 3.2 needs a tune.

I recommend getting a Predator from RWTD. The canned Predator tunes are pretty safe. Plus you can get free custom tunes from James at RWTD to match you car's mods and variations.

So if I had a Lightning pulley (2.93?) and bought a Predator from RWTD I could get a custom tune from there to match my cars mods? Over the internet correct? Also my last question is, if I do the Predator tune and someday want to return the car back to 100% stock form. Can I do that and if you scaned the stock computer would you beable to tell that it was ever changed?

ALA G8R

Banned
Originally posted by VinSVT
So if I had a Lightning pulley (2.93?) and bought a Predator from RWTD I could get a custom tune from there to match my cars mods? Over the internet correct? Also my last question is, if I do the Predator tune and someday want to return the car back to 100% stock form. Can I do that and if you scaned the stock computer would you beable to tell that it was ever changed?

Lightning pulley is 2.93.

If you buy a Predator from RWTD ( www.diablosporttuning.com ) you get free custom tuning as you change your mods.

The Predator retains your stock tune in memory. You can restore the factory tune at any time in the future.

Nobody, that I am aware of, has provided any conclusive information that would lead me to believe that a dealer could detect the prior use of a Predator.

Users who are viewing this thread