tnkucan

tnkucan
Established Member
where did you guy's strap the chains too pictures if possible thanks guy's

Doing diamond pistons and gt cams

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Around the tranny and some holes near the manifolds...

a9432251.gif

ce419cb5.jpg

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Is it really as easy to pull the motor and tranny out the top as those pictures make it look? Do you have any helpful tips/lessons learned?

Thanks

ZZR

Kickin it in a Termie
Established Member
IMHO,
Much easier to drop it out the bottom..............+ way less likely to do any damage to the car or engine.

racebronco2

Established Member
IMHO,
Much easier to drop it out the bottom..............+ way less likely to do any damage to the car or engine.

It might be easier if you have a way to lift the car high enough to clear the motor. I removed and installed my engine with long tubes without removing the hood. What damage might be done if removing it from the top, so no possible damage will be done if you remove it from the bottom? If you're careful neither method should cause any damage.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
it might be easier if you have a way to lift the car high enough to clear the motor. I removed and installed my engine with long tubes without removing the hood. What damage might be done if removing it from the top, so no possible damage will be done if you remove it from the bottom? If you're careful neither method should cause any damage.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread