Purchased my fuel system, but need one more recommendation...

JP_Stang

Established Member
Hey guys,

I finally bought the rest of what I needed to complete my fuel system last night. I will be running an A1000, -10 feed, -8 return, BBK rails and FPR (got a good deal on these) and 60lb. injectors. I need help deciding who to get the pickup tube from. Does anybody think that it really matters? The only places I have found to get one for my car is MMR, Lethal Performance (UPR) and Cartech. Cartech's utilizes the stock pump filter, but I won't be using that anyway because I got the Aeromotive 10 and 100 micron filters.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

JP_Stang

Established Member
Yeah, I didn't think so either but I wanted to make sure. Everyone I found has -10 feed with a -6 return, so I purchased an expander fitting so my -8 line will bolt up to it.

I guess I will go with the UPR product then?? It is only $90 vs. MMR's $130. I kind of worry about the saying you get what you pay for with this. There is nothing to them tho really so I would think it would be hard to mess it up.

JP_Stang

Established Member
I just read that Glenn's make them with a -8 return! I may have to go with them. They are right in the middle price wise to the other companies.

Users who are viewing this thread