Purchasing 2018 GT Question's

Hunter9003

Established Member
So seems I'll be in the market for a 2018 GT as they begin to be released later this fall. I currently own a 2012 GT Premium and with the news of direct injection and new tech, it seems to be finally worth the money to upgrade. I am currently looking at getting the 2018 GT Premium with Track Pack and the Shaker Audio. I have a few questions though that someone may or may not be able to answer this early in the game.

1) I've been building a 2017 online with what I would want in a 2018, but how much of price increase are we looking at for the 2018 GT premium over the 2017? $1000?

2) Does it make more sense to build and order one or just purchase one on the lot? How much does that affect price?

3) Will it be possible/is it currently possible to get the Shaker audio in a base GT, not just the Premium?

The 2017 I've built comes to about $42,885 minus a military and student discount of about $1000.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
So seems I'll be in the market for a 2018 GT as they begin to be released later this fall. I currently own a 2012 GT Premium and with the news of direct injection and new tech, it seems to be finally worth the money to upgrade. I am currently looking at getting the 2018 GT Premium with Track Pack and the Shaker Audio. I have a few questions though that someone may or may not be able to answer this early in the game.

1) I've been building a 2017 online with what I would want in a 2018, but how much of price increase are we looking at for the 2018 GT premium over the 2017? $1000?

2) Does it make more sense to build and order one or just purchase one on the lot? How much does that affect price?

3) Will it be possible/is it currently possible to get the Shaker audio in a base GT, not just the Premium?

The 2017 I've built comes to about $42,885 minus a military and student discount of about $1000.

1) We can't be sure on pricing, but I'm betting Ford learned a lot of Chevy's mistake with the 6th gen and won't have a substantial increase, especially on a face lifted car.

2) I don't think with it being brand new that there will be any difference in pricing. If the car sat on the lot for 8 months, you might be able to get a little more wiggle room. My suggestion is to find a dealer that's going to offer you a good price and order what you want.

3) I don't think so but @13COBRA would know

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They haven't released the final order guide yet, when I get it I will post it up.

As far as pricing goes @Hunter9003 , it wouldn't cost you any more money to order one exactly how you want from me.

Users who are viewing this thread