Pure American Stallions Video

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I think he said that he was running out of bandwidth. Hey SVTCobra808 would u like me to host it on my site? I can have it up by tomorrow morning.

svtcobra808

Established Member
SHITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! I was going to take it down tonight but looks like i'm now -89mb!!!! ugh!

Ghoust if you can host it for me.. i would really appreciate it! Thank you.

wheelspin

Established Member
*cartman voice on*
GOOODDDAMMMITT!!!!

I always miss these. RRRRRR....
Ghoust please let me know when you have it....
Thanks!

svtcobra808

Established Member
well, mustangSTL.com said they will host it, so it should be up any day now. Come to find out i didn't past my bandwidth quota, the webserver/company all of a sudden went down hill and closed their doors indefinetly, so i'm on a hunt for a new host to bring our club's site back online. I'll be going with C I Host and going with their unlimited bandwidth plan, but mustangSTL should have it available before i do.

oh btw, i did submit it to racingflix.com a two weeks ago, and its still not up.

Last edited:

S1L1C0N

Established Member
svtcobra, email me with typical bandwidth usage also, we can work something out on the hosting. Or if forums is all you need im sure there is something we can do for you over at CrossroadOnline.com

svtcobra808

Established Member
Hey Ed.. the video is 25megs in size. I totally appreciate you lending a hand to help me out, you don't see that too often. I'm not in a super rush to put my club's site back on but i'm waiting for the word from our prez as he does the financial aspect ;)

Our site don't get much bandwidth used but every so often times like this, 50-100gigs is all it takes, that is why i'm going with unlimited bandwidth account, and i need the pHp and MySQL. Thank you for your generous offer!

Users who are viewing this thread