Put My JLP Traction Bars On!

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Well last night I put my traction bars on at the Fire Station started at 9pm and with calls and putting them on I got the final bolt on a 3:30 am. :sleeping: They look real good anybody have any advise on these as in how tight or any problems??

Thanks Boca Ron for giving me them it was well worth the trip going down there. I hope I can try them out Tonght at the races.

Joel

Last edited:

boca ron

Banned
good mod, your gonna have that truck in the 11s real soon how loud is the new exhaust? what is it single chamber flows, with hi flow cats and mids? those mufflers are tiny man they look like about 6 inches long and 4 wide :D prediction 11.80 @ 114 rockin the eaton :eek: Dont hate the players hate the game. lol

Last edited:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
50 ft lbs for the traction bar bolts. 75 for leaf spring perches and 40 for the frame bolts. Re torque everything after you get a 100 miles on it or so.

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Thanks Run2rch. Ya Ill put times up when I can I was going tonight but if I do go Ill be divorce its time to spend a little money on the wife not my truck:) Those Flowmasters are so load its not even funny alot louder then mags and bassi exhaust.

Vette Eater

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Just watch out for raised manhole covers. :bash:
MANHOLE COVERS!!! SHIIIIIITTT!!! Look out pulling in any driveway with somewhat of a lip...althoug, my truck pretty much sits on the ground as it is :p

I don't know if mine work or not...I put them on along with other parts that are requiring a retune and I can't hammer on it.

We'll see in the next few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread