put red vinyl overlays on my daily... let me know what you think

winker2112

Established Member
Looks alot better all red. I'm biased, because I just did that to my sedan DD a week ago.
I think subaru failed at stock tail lights...
4f34d4ea.jpg

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Much, much better.
Those tails are one of the reasons I didn't like the newer WRXs. Where did you find them?

I found them on amazon. i bought the cheapest I could fine. and had a tint shop install them. I would recommend doing some research first because the amazon onew weren't cut the best and the tint guy said he had to do some serious stretching of the vinyl and I even had to touch up the edges in some places with a red sharpie.

another option is to spray them on with a product and clear coat like this (would recommend removing the lights first)
IMG_1770.jpg

Looks alot better all red. I'm biased, because I just did that to my sedan DD a week ago.
I think subaru failed at stock tail lights...
4f34d4ea.jpg

agreed. looks great on yours. good job

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
1000 times better. Nice DD I actually like the newer WRX's better in the hatch version. There is a guy here in CT with one the same blue and two toned it with the top blue and the bottom black with a wide body kit sounds ugly but I really liked it.
5La5Nd5J73Mc3L63H6c2c1aa1bb93dd1417c3.jpg

5L65Gf5M33k43K63Fbc2cf6b320e6544b160e.jpg
not sure what I think about that. its definitely unique and out of the box
I like the red way better, by the way nice ZX6R in the background
agreed. thanks
Damn, that looks like that's how the car was supposed to be.
agreed

SVTORANGE

Established Member
^^Just tinted one of those nice car indeed like the red tails much better even smoked is a major improvement.:beer:

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Looks good but would look better with a certain sexy girl standing next to the new mod. Just sayin......:)

I'll get some of those maybe when it gets warm again. we have been doing P90X together. we are on day 30. 8 years of marriage, and she has never started looking more attractive than she does now IMO... that Tony Horton is a genius lol

Users who are viewing this thread