Putting my wideband in tonight

Bootbox

Established Member
With the help of the great write up by SWThomas in the How-To section, my friend and I will be putting my Innovate LC-1 / XD-16 kit in tonight.

Seems like a fun project :rockon:

91887-rnocount

ps the cream colored wire in the foreground is a 9pin mini-din for logging A/F with the XcalII. I had a hard time tracking that one down, wound up getting it from FocusSport on a tip from my friend.

Oh, and I put some Bassani offroad mids on Monday night, in addition to the Silverbullet I already had it sounds MEAN.

I'm going to get a video clip from a few different spots/revs/near a fence/under a bridge etc... up tonight and I'll put a new thread up with the links :beer:

Last edited:

fullboogie

Established Member
Boot,

Absolutely love my Innovate setup. If you need help with setting up datalogging to the Xcal2 software, shoot me a PM. I already went through that hell already.

Bootbox

Established Member
fullboogie said:
If you need help with setting up datalogging to the Xcal2 software, shoot me a PM. I already went through that hell already.

Sounds good man, thanks :beer:

Bootbox

Established Member
I got it all installed last night, got a quick question.

Is the gauge supposed to show the heat up sequence every time you start your truck?

fullboogie

Established Member
Yes, it will go through a heat up "countdown" every time. takes about 5 seconds. Usually kicks over to O2 readings after it reaches approximately 80%.

Word of warning - during this "get to know you" stage, be careful about hitting the button on the face while the truck is on. You can accidentally recalibrate the O2 sensor while it's in the pipe, and your readings will be off. You then have to crawl under the truck, unscrew the sensor, and perform a new free air calibration. I did this about 3 or 4 times accidentally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread