Putting the Laguna Seca up for sale.

justthebest

Driving like it's my job
Established Member
I absolutely love driving this car, but I've decided I'm going to move in a different direction for the track. :shrug:

As it sits, the car has under 3000 miles (need to get a picture of the odometer for an exact number). The tires are stellar (had 2 new factory fronts put on because of a tread issue with one of them, but I'll post pictures of all four soon). Garaged every day, still smells like new. LS #234.

Here are the pictures I do have:

IMG_0850-1_zps742773e7.jpg

IMG_0857_zpse072f0e1.jpg

IMG_0859_zpsb2067cd6.jpg

Any interest, PM me or post on this thread.

Thanks

kaz109

Established Member
Please for the love of god tell me the direction you are going for the track is a C63 Black Series!!!! The one with the aero parked right next to the boss....

Tyler72

Established Member
Just out of curiosity, any mods done to the car? I see you installed the front splitter. What about the brake ducts & transmission scoop? Track key? I already have the exact same car so I'm not personally interested in buying it. But these are things that might help sell the car.

How much are you looking to get for it?

YukonRally

Established Member
God that's a sexy car. It came down to that exact one or a Shelby, I ended up with the Shelby but I know I would have been happy with either. Good luck man, it's a beautiful car.

kaz109

Established Member
I literally have never seen a mercedes at the track...:shrug:

Don't get out much I guess :shrug:....they aren't a dime a dozen but definetly out there. A BS is simply amazing but very rare. Don't know if u have or not but check the reviews , the BS is a NA monster that handles like a miata .

justthebest

Driving like it's my job
Established Member
Thanks to all for the comments / interest. I just wanted to start this thread to gauge interest. Still trying to establish a fair value for the car, as comps are kind of tough to come by.

As for mods, the splitter, scoop, ducts, and track key were all done by my local dealership.

And while the Black Series was an amazing car, that's also gone. The new direction (deposit down) is AWD, hits 60 in 2.6 or 2.7, depending on the magazine you believe, and is limited to 150 examples in the USA.

lsxjunkie

Established Member
Damn. I was hoping you were going to go coilovers on this car so I'd be able to pick up your dampers and springs. Good luck. Can't wait to see your GTR. Also, did you buy an SL?

Users who are viewing this thread