Q/A...about 96 Mystic depreciation

Sin

Established Member
Im interested in getting one and managed to find one with 15,000 miles, completely stock, garge kept, all documents, etc....the seller is asking 18,500 for it. Is it worth it for that price? How much do you guys think it will be worth 2-3 yrs from now? (assuming I leave it stock)...All replies appreciated.

Last edited:

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
I think that's a little steep. Keep looking. Last month I found one with 30k miles or so and the guy wanted $13500. I missed out on that deal (someone beat me to it). They can be found a lot cheaper than that.

94CobraPace

Established Member
I don't think the newer style Cobras have bottomed out in pricing. Don't buy it for a investment, unless you plan on keeping it for 5-10 years, unless you have $$$ to spare.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
they dont hold value, there was acutally less white cobra's producted in 96 then mystics.. if anything I'd say around 500-1k over normal cobra price for a mystic.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
15k on the clock, stock, id give him 14.5k... and the other ones arent being sold for 18-20k.. they are trying to get sold :)

mysticsvtcobra

Established Member
Hello Sin, The Mystics like anything else is only worth what one is willling to pay. Looking at the price of the new ones I would have to say that is a pretty good deal. I am considering selling mine and it would have to be at least 18k. But I bolted on about 3k in goodies. You will defintely get lots of looks, hope this helps some.

Users who are viewing this thread