Q-Forms Kick Panel Enclosures

Homebrew

Established Member
I haven't used them on my cobra, but I had them on my 86 GT. Kinda pricey IMHO, but did provide a noticable difference in sound. Not sure how to explain it, but they change the sound stage(stage is that the right word?). It's this reason I'm assuming you're looking into them. I can't comment on how well they match since they didn't make ones to match '86 interirior, so mine were meant to match like a '91's interior. As far as what you get, you get a one-piece(plus grill) molded kick panel replacement. Not really sure what else to comment on.

-Kevin

4obra

i have these in my 04 cobra. the word you were looking for is IMAGING. yes they definately made/make a big differance in the sound quality if you have the right components. i will try to take some pics so you can see how they look. i have a redfire cobra with the dark charcoal interior, the q forms i used are black. cant even tell the differance. if you have any questions just send me a message.:beer:

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
Awesome, thanks. Pics would be great. I also have the dark charcoal interior and was worried that they wouldn't match.

Homebrew

Established Member
firecobra04 said:
i have these in my 04 cobra. the word you were looking for is IMAGING. yes they definately made/make a big differance in the sound quality if you have the right components. i will try to take some pics so you can see how they look. i have a redfire cobra with the dark charcoal interior, the q forms i used are black. cant even tell the differance. if you have any questions just send me a message.:beer:

Yup thats the word I was looking for. I had the same speakers in the doors of my '84 that I then moved to my kick panels in my '86 and the difference was amazing. The difference in clarity was incredible. My speakers weren't anything all that great either. I imagine with some quality speakers the sound difference is even greater.

-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread