QMP second gp please come here and help me out

tammy

Established Member
I'm getting nervous that I won't rec'v my husbands exhaust in time for christmas. Has anyone gotten there's yet? I called them two weeks ago and they said they were shipping them almost two weeks ago. I called them again these morning and they said they were shipping them as they are built and "should" have them all done by friday! OMG this is his "SANTA" gift. I really wanted to have time to have the install done before christmas can somebody please tell me what your hearing or if you have yours already?

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
lat time i heard from them was a week ago, and they were suppose to start shipping this week.
however, i dont really think we'll get them before x-mas.
Good luck to you.

tammy

Established Member
Of course that's not what I wanted to hear. But my gut feeling is your right. I told him I had to have mine for christmas and i was told that was'nt a problem, when i said that and he laughed that kinda told me what I needed to know.:rollseyes

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Look Rob is a great guy and if he said you'll have it before Xmas then you will don't worry, worrying gets you no where so don't do it, well maybee high stress levels, and blood pressure:D

larryc7777

Established Member
Hi Tammy,
I talked to Rob today & he said that the the systems will start shipping on 12/12. The company that does his fabrication was gone Wed., Thurs., & Fri. of last week to the API trade show(I think). The systems were supposed to ship last Wed & Thurs. Of course, the shipments are based on when you ordered the system. I think that you should be OK for Xmas.

tammy

Established Member
Thanks for the info Larry. I called twice to speak to Rob but had no luck catching him there. I ordered on Nov 1 like everyone else in that purchase I think. I specifically told them I had to have this by christmas. Dunno if that matters now or not. I am gonna call again tomorrow and ask again.

larryc7777

Established Member
the first GP cut off JUST before I ordered mine. I thought that I had made it but No Luck. Mine will be one of the first 3 shipped. :-D:

tammy

Established Member
From what the guy told me today all of them should ship by Friday. That just did'nt settle well with me I don't belive him for some reason. I'm gonna be upset if it does'nt arrive soon. I had planned on having them installed (car is in storage) for christmas and giving him his framed stock dyno sheet and other mod's. Not having this come in as plan will mess that plan up totally. I'm looking into a valentine one radar detector as a back up santa gift. We do lots of small stuff then we do a present we leave out under the tree so I need to think of somthing.

Rob Raymer

Established Member
Originally posted by larryc7777
I talked to Rob today & he said that the the systems will start shipping on 12/12. The company that does his fabrication was gone Wed., Thurs., & Fri. of last week to the API trade show(I think). The systems were supposed to ship last Wed & Thurs. Of course, the shipments are based on when you ordered the system. I think that you should be OK for Xmas.

What Larry and Haveight said. And you WILL be okay for Christmas.
I was as disappointed by the late shipments as everyone. Probably more so. But our hands are tied. All I can do is pass on the information that is given to me by the shop that bends our pipes. Apparently they had forgotten about the PRI Trade Show when they originally gave me the expected ship dates, and then that put them way behind on all production.
I started receiving some faxes of confirmed shipments from them today, but I'm still awaiting tracking numbers. Hopefully I will have most, if not all, tracking numbers by Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Regarding being able to get a hold of me by phone, admittedly, that can be difficult at times. Which is why I have sales and tech people always available. I am out of the shop several days a week. Many times at the dyno, or meeting with vendors, accountants, or out working on new projects or customer's cars. If you need to reach me personally, it's best to leave a message and I'll return your call as soon as I become available. Email is also a good choice, but due to the high number of emails, it may sometimes take 24-48 hours for a response this way.

Sorry for the delay.

Hope that helps,

larryc7777

Established Member
Hey Rob,
The sales manager at my Ford dealership said my Cobra stock exhaust sounded "whimpy". I need this system so that I can go kick sand in his face. :burn: :-D

tammy

Established Member
Thanks for letting us know something Rob. Looking forward to getting the shipment in soon. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread