Quantum physics proves that there IS an afterlife, claims scientists

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Spotlight_5_b.jpg

The comments seem familiar.

I don't understand the picture of "Nobel laureate Stanley Prusiner, director of the Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases"...?

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
OP is a total hypocrite of the worst order. Any source that asserts supportive ideas of his core beliefs are immediately significant whereas anything that is in opposition to his core beliefs can be immediately discarded.

And what a great example we’ve been provided as to the limitless levels of hypocrisy, dishonesty, and fraudulent intellectual nature of the OP. He is so quick to discount any scientific evidence when it refutes his theistic beliefs but yet more than willing to quickly champion a scientist making claims that might be supportive of his beliefs.

Aside from the hypocrisy what do we know about these claims that quantum mechanics suggest life after death is a reality? Well, only that no experimentation has been described, no observations cataloged and no evidence to support what the scientist has CLAIMED. Proof, evidence and theory are much different than assertion and claim.

Further, it is comical how quickly the OP championed this scientist considering that the possibility of “life” following metabolic death does absolutely nothing to corroborate any theistic belief system. And after reading a few excerpts to me it seems nothing more than a semantics argument and at least insignificant. Existence and reality are only due to conscious life perceiving? How would you even begin to test such a claim? This is nothing more than the tree falling in the forest and whether it is heard.

VictorySong

Established Member
I don't understand the picture of "Nobel laureate Stanley Prusiner, director of the Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases"...?

Of course you don't. Most people in this thread don't see the connection either. That's why I posted it.

Just people, usually uneducated in the science field, who don't know half of what they think they know spreading their nonsense.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
maybe im wrong but it sounds like hes saying that when you die your energy passes back to the big energy pool, whatever that might be. thats pretty much what i think happens. and anyone here (unless you have the brain capacity of einstein) can try to sound as smart as you want but you really dont have any clue what happens after life, and you wont until you die.

Users who are viewing this thread