quarter panels C-pillars 99-2004 mustangs

marcul29

Established Member
I have a set of C-pillars V2 series quarter panels that will fit 1999-2004 mustangs. I got this one's from http://jmsproductsinc.com/ I deceided to go another route instead, and they are taking space in my garage, so who ever make s me a reasonable offer is yours, they are painted mystichrome. [email protected] pictures upon request.

Last edited:

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
I know you said to make an offer, I just want to know a ball park price of what you're looking to get.

Last edited:

marcul29

Established Member
OK guys I have two people interested on this, and I have to be fair to whoever posted first I guess and that will be Logan 2003cobra.
I gave my Id user name to paypal to you and the other person thinking that it was the same BUT now I realise that it isn't so please RASPUTINLV hold your payment to paypal until I know something for sure, bro.
If Logan2003cobra backs out than they are all yours. sorry bro I just got it be fair.

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
marcul29 said:

Thanks for waiting until I could respond... I couldn't connect at home, office was closed yesterday, I come in to work today and find out you've already sold them. A whole day would have killed you, right? Great doing business with ya. :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread