Question about Diablo predator tuner?

ORANGE04SVT

Established Member
Currently my car has a flowmaster catback and K&N FIPK CAI kit.... I recently purchased billetflow 2.76 blower pulley along with 4 idlers, LFP heat exchanger, kooks longtube headers and x pipe, which is all waiting to be installed when I get the car back out in the spring. I am kind of new to modding and I have a buddy that can get me a new diablo predator tuner for a little cheaper than $399 without a mail order custom tune, or should I buy the diablo from a company that provides me with a mail order custom tune? What do you guys suggest?

1FastFord

Established Member
I like rwtd but you should definately buy it from a tuner so you free tunes.

1FastFord

Established Member
I like rwtd but you should definately buy it from a tuner so you get free tunes.

racebronco2

Established Member
i agree buy the predator from a tuner that includes free tunes .... some tuners will upgrade your tune for minor mods at no cost (what do they consider minor mods) .... i recieved my tune from sambandit also, should have gotten the tune earlier if i would have known the results :banana: .... there are other tuners but i based my choice on the positive results people were getting .... he lives in colorado, a member from another board shipped his car up there and he returned his car to him in socal and set-up a dyno day so fill up his weekend :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread