Question about "Roush tune"

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
Hey guys,

So I bought this Roush Stage 2 5.0 a couple weeks ago and am loving it. Of course, I will want to do a CAI and tune. My car was the regional Roush manager's demo car, so I got a big discount for a lightly used car. He mentioned to me at one point that "Roush adds a little something" to the tuning on the Stage 2's to make them a little more peppy. That was the first I had heard of that.

I had already committed to the car, so it's not like he was trying to use it as a selling point, and he is pretty high up at Roush, so I don't know what to think. Any tuners out there know for sure?

ViciousJay

Established Member
Its BS, if the adds a little something its probably a sticker that says instant 50 hp after reading this

Last edited:

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
Alot of Regional Reps cars from Roush have a "Factory Freak" tune in them, as they drive there cars to dealerships in there region they take the emplyees for a drive and customers to show what the car really has for power.

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
Alot of Regional Reps cars from Roush have a "Factory Freak" tune in them, as they drive there cars to dealerships in there region they take the emplyees for a drive and customers to show what the car really has for power.

That's kind of what this guy made it sound like...

Users who are viewing this thread