Question about the Kenne Bell 2.1

ANIMOSITY

US ARMY RECON
Established Member
Here are some pics of the Intercooler I build years back to fit a stock (kind of) B-head intake.
cobra1011.JPG
cobra1003.JPG

ANIMOSITY

US ARMY RECON
Established Member
Here are some pics of the Intercooler I build years back to fit a stock (kind of) B-head intake.
View attachment 1487562 View attachment 1487563
I know its a Lightning Eaton. but the plan was to use a Whipple the intlet would not come out of the top with a Whipple)once it was all worked out. Due to overall length the 03 Cobra Eaton was to long. Had the car running and intercooled, but never had a chance to dyno. Swapped to a 5.4 and a Procharger. Looked for some vids of it running, but that has been several computer crashes ago. Built this over 10 years ago. Still have the intercooler in the garage somewhere.

Miked232

Established Member
I know its a Lightning Eaton. but the plan was to use a Whipple the intlet would not come out of the top with a Whipple)once it was all worked out. Due to overall length the 03 Cobra Eaton was to long. Had the car running and intercooled, but never had a chance to dyno. Swapped to a 5.4 and a Procharger. Looked for some vids of it running, but that has been several computer crashes ago. Built this over 10 years ago. Still have the intercooler in the garage somewhere.

I’ve been looking for info in this, for weeks... what type material are you using to hold the cooler? Is that an actually aftercooler or like a heater core? Are you running a separate water pump for the aftercooler or did you tap into the radiator? I have so many questions now bud lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread