Question for all

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Well before i got my cobra i had a h/c/i 95 gt and i had a computer tuner for it called "Tweecer". some of you may have heard of it some may not well today i received an 03 Cobra bin file for the tuner. Well i've been kind of debating wether or not to hook it up to my new car, my dad threatened to kill me if i did. I was wondering what you guys would do cause with this tuner u can change any and everything you want.

Thanks

Nick

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
If you're not going to pulley the car or change the blower, there's not much sense in flashing it http://www.tweecer.com/

When you flash the computer you essentially VOID your warranty.

Plus do you even know when you'd be flashing it for? Examples: Diablo Predator has a tune for stock, and different pulley sizes. You should have a selection of tunes available set according to your mods. You don't have many mods so the tune won't buy you much and if you don't know what you're doing ... I never heard of the tweecer .... it could make your car run too rich or too lean and really foul things up.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
its more or less a do it yourself type of thing cause i had to change timing curves fuel trim and everything on my 95 to get it to run right.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
you wanna control every aspect of your tune?

I have only one thing to say.... SCT

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
mainly i was going to change the timing curve in MM&FF they said they gained 40 ftlbs of torque doing so they change it 23 total degress from 3500 up

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
If I understand the Tweecer correctly, you really don't get a "tune" per say. But what you do get is a program that gives you incredible flexibility with your ecm. But as Chicago said...you warranty is void if Ford checks for flashes.

Quite honestly, the Tweecer is way much more than 99% of the people can handle safely. If you're one of the 1%...and don't mind playing with your warranty, it may be the best thing out there.

Users who are viewing this thread