question for you 12 second guys

hdmlnium

Established Member
Don,
Where is your reaction time? He did ask for it, what's the matter did you fall a sleep at the light? You aren't ashamed of it are you? J/k you always leave yourself open and it is so easy to play with you...HaHa All in fun Don.. :D

kylightning,
Here is my best time slip:
Done on 22" wheels and 100 dry shot of NOS, soon to be wet :007::

R/T..... .556
60'..... 1.904
330.... 5.244
1/8..... 7.987
mph.... 89.17
1000... 10.385
1/4..... 12.419
mph.... 110.64

Bill

noelvm

Established Member
Bill,
Don't pick on him too hard. :D I bracket race a lot and have yet to find the secret to consistant good lites. I went to the 1/4 mile track here in Houston last week and the Tree was further away from the starting line than at my other track that I usually go to. I don't think I cut a lite all nite under .60 but then I was just doing test n tune with Jim anyway and was concentrating on Launch RPM. The only thing I do before each run in brackets is pray. :D
noelvm

hdmlnium

Established Member
noelvm,
I hear you, I am not nearly as consistant as I would like to be. I just like messing with Don, we race together all the time and we have some freindly competitive times. Some times I win and sometimes he does. We run real close if I don't use my nitrous so it's who gets the better light. but I like it much better when I win and he looses though:D
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread