Question on miles

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
I would man, if its clean and you can do a compression test on it, if all is good buy that SOB

I'm a mechanic, so I have respect for the mechanical workings of a car, but I beat on mine more than most. But then again I got the attitude of if it breaks I can fix it.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I dont mean to start a pissing match, but im 18 and i drive a terminator, not as a DD but i do drive it from time to time, Not all younger kids beat on their cars, i worked my ass off for mine and im still paying it off, i respect the hell out of it and i sure dont beat on it.:fm:

Obviously what I said doesn't apply to all, but in general, this is what I've seen and experienced growing up, as well as having 2 boys that have gotten their licenses, and made some pretty big car related mistakes - even with good advice. I think it is something that you guys that are in the 18-28 (or so) age bracket will never really understand until you can look back on this time, and realize just how much you thought you knew, but really didn't! Not meaning at all to offend anyone, but it is what it is. Sorry if anyone took my previous post as insulting...

Users who are viewing this thread