Question Trade In value?

Black Sleeper

Established Member
2000 L its lowered not sure what the drop is but its low (3/6) . full exhaust dynatech long tube headers high flow cats and the magnaflow muffler. K&N cold air intake. 4#lower and tuned with a Diablo tuner. Custom paint. Silver raceing stripes, almost like on the GT but a bit wider fits the L nicely! 73,000 miles. Needs new tires So thats $1000 off. Mods in Sig. raido components will be put back to stock. Thanks for the help

203Cree

Established Member
2000 L its lowered not sure what the drop is but its low (3/6) . full exhaust dynatech long tube headers high flow cats and the magnaflow muffler. K&N cold air intake. 4#lower and tuned with a Diablo tuner. Custom paint. Silver raceing stripes, almost like on the GT but a bit wider fits the L nicely! 73,000 miles. Needs new tires So thats $1000 off. Mods in Sig. raido components will be put back to stock. Thanks for the help

Probably 8-9k. They won't care what's done to it mod wise, just what it looks like and mileage. Being lowered actually hurts you too.

Black Sleeper

Established Member
thanks 203Cree Yea I know the paint and lowered suspension would hurt me. Im sure I could get a littel more if I sold it on my owne but I dont want to deal with all of the phone calls and what not!

Black Sleeper

Established Member
thanks GHOSTRIDER but im not gonna change anything she stays as is I have the adjustabel shackels so I could raise it up if I wanted but I dont think I will.

Users who are viewing this thread