Questions questions

I8URVETT

Established Member
OK I am wanting some opinions here, I have a metallic silver cobra should I go with silver rims or chrome? I want to see what everyone has on there car. Just to get Ideas right now I am looking at saleen replicas but would like to see other cobras with rims if you have pics please post thanks:beer:

Matt M PA

Established Member
Maybe a bit hard to see in the avatar, but my silver '03 has chrome rims.

When I bought the car, they weren't on the sticker. I know the dealer did not install them. I called Ford and they said that if the car needed to get off the assembly line and no machined wheels were there...they'd upgrade at no cahrge.

Back to the wheels. Originally, I was unsure...but now I can't imagine the car without them. A friend of mine who has a mag shop told me that when I come down the street, you see the sparkle of the wheels before you see the car.

For some reason, it says I can;t post pics...but if you get me your e-mail, I'll send you one.

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
I had the same problem...chrome looks best on most colors, BUT not on silver in my opinion. I decided to get the "machined" finish wheels and I've been very happy with 'em. :beer:

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
Satin Silver with Chrome rims. OMG does it look great with chromies! I wouldn't have anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread