quick ?? about clear corners....

shelpdoggSVT

Hold my drink bitch.....
Established Member
I am looking to buy some clear corners for the truck, but the sets I keep seeing on ebay are for 01's and up.
I wrote the guy to ask if they would fit just to see if he would respond and he said not on a 2000.

I thought they were all the same?? ....no??

KeltonB

Established Member
I ordered the corners and the bulbs (from Chris!) last week...I hope I can get them installed this weekend.

I've been searching the site for a clear-corner how to. Does anyone know if there is one and I'm just missing it? I've got no idea where to start - I can figure it out I'm sure, but there's no sense in laboring through trial and error if someone else already has some instructions.

Sorry for the thread-jack...

Thanks!!

Kelton

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Kelton, to remove the corner lights you open the hood and there is one tine 7mm bolt holding them in, remove the one bolt and slide them foward and out....

shelpdoggSVT

Hold my drink bitch.....
Established Member

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
now if hed said early 97 itd made sense that wouldnt fit. early 97s used three screws to hold light in instead of one. i had a time finding them for my old 97 f150.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
shelpdoggSVT said:
I think I saw a thread from not that long ago about these. Where do you get them?? What is the pricing on these? Is there any wire modification?

www.autolumination.com

you want the 3157 switchbacks, you will also need the EP27 LED relay to put in your dash to keep the flash rate normal

Pewter99TransAm

I dont mean to hijack the thread But the vid of those lights from autolumination looked pretty sweet. I wouldnt want mine to blink, but I do like the blue and hyper white look. I clicked the 3157 option at the homepage. Then what blubs do I need to pic?

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
I just installed a set on my 99, took some trimming with a dremel to get them to fit flush. Not very difficult to do. Now, I'm not sure I like them compared to the stockers...

Users who are viewing this thread