Quick burnout in the Fox!

ChromeCobra

Established Member
We just re did my brothers 88' coupe with a Vortech XX trim blower and Vortech Mondo intercooler on top. This is the first time we have had it out since the new tranny and blower setup. What you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JOnsr5DXcs

215445.jpg

215446.jpg

S197man

Established Member
looks and sounds really slow..

lol kidding! One of the best I've seen~!!!

6SpeedLover

Established Member
That car wanted to hook up !!!!! Without even heating the tires up.... Very impressed with your BEAST!!!! Thanx for sharing the vid.

ChromeCobra

Established Member
Thanks guys. When I get some more videos of the car in action at the track I will post em. The motor that is in the car now we are changing sometime soon. So this motor was pretty much used so we could make the intake pipe and carve the hood for the mondo and mount the blower.

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
wow man, it looks and sounds great! Where in S florida are you? What is the current motor setup and is the shortblock for sale?

ChromeCobra

Established Member
wow man, it looks and sounds great! Where in S florida are you? What is the current motor setup and is the shortblock for sale?

We're in Boca. The motor in the car now is an ex EFI Renegade motor. 306ci with a .550lift cam with alot of duration. The car was built to run in renagade but never made it out for a season just turned into a weekend street car. We just freshened the motor about 2 months ago and the car was in our shop getting all these pieces fit onto it for the last month or so. We are building another motor for it now at our place, we have a complete machine shop and engine dyno where we build all of our race motors. The motor will be for sale from the oil pan to the valve covers minus the intake once the new motor is finished. We have other motors for sale right now that we have built just to sell.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
ChromeCobra,

That is a proper burnout bro. :rockon: None of this line-lock the car until the tires catch fire or smoke fills the entire interior. This is the way everyone should light up their rears. A rolling burnout mean way more to me then the other crap.

Very nice... :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread