Quick ?... High Idle..

my69camaro1

Established Member
I have a 09 GT500 and just installed your JLT intake and 93 octane tune... Everything went fine on install but when I took the car around the block it wouldn't idle down and stayed around 1,200rpm unless I made a complete stop and pulled the e-brake. And when shifting once i pushed the clutch in it would rev up a couple hundred rpm.... It ran like that for around 10min so I went home and upon pulling in the driveway it seemed to have fixed itself so I spun around hit the streets again for another 10min and it seemed fine/back to normal...

Just wondered if maybe I bumped a sensor or something that I should go back and check? Or could that have been a vac leak?:shrug:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Custom tunes have a learning period where it will adapt some to the vehicle, this usually takes a few miles before the tune finally settles and learns the idle, etc. This may be what you experienced, as that's what sound like happened, but I would just double check over the intake install to be sure that you didn't leave any clamps loose, no couplers have slid off any mating surfaces and that the PCV and other vacuum hoses are secure. Hope this helps, but if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread