Quick, need help with bolt bolt/nut size and threads!

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I need to make a run tomorrow and I need some nuts for my car.
First off its a 2003 coupe, I need to know what bolt size holds down the white push clip hold down jobbies for the back seat (the ones that hold the seat bottom to the car), I believe they are 8mm bolts correct?
Second I need to know what size (and if possible thread) the studs that hold the bottom of the back seat BACK to the car. On the bottom of the back seat there is a stud that hold the lower part of the seat back to the car. I believe the nut is an 11/16in nut correct? But what size thread...anyone know? I am having to rebuild some of the stuff inside my car (previous owner issue)....and these bolts and nuts are missing. Please help me guys!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Without being able to actually look at my car I am not positive but last year I replaced almost every bolt I could with stainless hex head bolts and I found that most smaller bolts such as the 8mm headed ones you're referring to were 6mmx1.25 thread pitch if I'm remembering right. Length wise I'd imagine those are no longer than 20 or 25mm's.

As for the 11/16 nut your referring to I'm drawing a blank on what you're talking about there. Unless the cobra is different I don't remember anything holding down the bottom of the backseat in a GT but those two clips in the front portion.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Without being able to actually look at my car I am not positive but last year I replaced almost every bolt I could with stainless hex head bolts and I found that most smaller bolts such as the 8mm headed ones you're referring to were 6mmx1.25 thread pitch if I'm remembering right. Length wise I'd imagine those are no longer than 20 or 25mm's.

As for the 11/16 nut your referring to I'm drawing a blank on what you're talking about there. Unless the cobra is different I don't remember anything holding down the bottom of the backseat in a GT but those two clips in the front portion.

On a couple once you pop the seat bottom up and out of of the car. There are re two nuts that hold the bottom right and bottom left hand corner of the seat backs to the vehicle. They attach via a stud in the body that's the one killing me ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread