~ Quick Photoshop...Need Opinions ASAP!

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
hey guys, did a quick chop on my wheels...needing some opinions. ive got a local shop that will machine the lip, polish it, shoot the rest black and clear them for $360. im pretty sure i want to do this, ill still have the cool 94-98 speedline saleens but theyll be colored how i want. just did this real quick tell me what you think...

cobrawheels.jpg

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
haha...youre right, im on my parents ol tard of a computer...paint all the way! keep the opinions coming, when i posted pics of the car the other day everone told me to keep the wheels the way they are...i think theyll look sick like this, and be one of a kind!

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
PM me the original picture and I'll Photoshop it for you to give you a better idea of what it will actually look like

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Bump...still lookin for opinions guys! Hey Ciotti, I sent ya the original from my brothers screename...did you get a chance to mess with it?

gtowncobra

Established Member
i vote no i like black wheels but ive seen close to what your doing and to be it looks a bit ricer

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
I can't get the dam silver of the rims to become black and look any better than what you did above man, sorry.

swingle007

Applying Zaino as usual!
Established Member
I think it would look pretty good...dare to be different bro! In the end all that matters is that YOU like them, so no worries. :)

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
It is your car and your opinion is all that matters but i would say it would look ok but I would buy different rims before i paid to have mine painted just my thoughts.

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
They're your wheels and you should do what you want if you like it, however if it were my car I would leave those wheels alone...they are super rare!

Users who are viewing this thread