~ Quick Photoshop...Need Opinions ASAP!

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Thanks for all the opinions guys...I still don't know what to do. I am really set on black wheels but I'd hate to have my saleens done them regret it. My sportlines will be here wed so I think I'm gonna wait and see how she looks slammed on em w/o isolators and then make a decision. Its either have my wheels done, keep them on there and how they are or buy different wheels. We'll see I guess...

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Thanks for all the opinions guys...I still don't know what to do. I am really set on black wheels but I'd hate to have my saleens done them regret it. My sportlines will be here wed so I think I'm gonna wait and see how she looks slammed on em w/o isolators and then make a decision. Its either have my wheels done, keep them on there and how they are or buy different wheels. We'll see I guess...

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member

thorco3

Established Member
if you'd like shoot me the original pic, I might be able to give you a little better chop... i dunno, I see ciotti already tried as well.

i really wish I could find some speedlines, I would love to have a chrome set :drool:

edit: and if you do buy different wheels, I would def be interested in yours... are they actually 18x9, I always thought they were 18x8.5, that's why my buddy's are anyways.

Last edited:

thorco3

Established Member
well, I went ahead and did a quick chop on your sig. I also just happened to think... my roomie, who I made reference to in my last post has black pc'd speedlines I'll post a pic of his car too.

blkspdln.jpg

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Well, after all the comments that I got from you guys I did some thinking and have decided to just order the ct-r (gt40 replica) wheels in black. 18x9 and 19x10s...I guess I'm going to put the saleen speedlines up for sale. I post em in here also so my fellow sn95ers can have first shot at em. Thanks for the advice. -J.

Users who are viewing this thread