Quick price question

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Sorry to start another "what's my car worth post"

I found a 1 owner 93 lx notch no option 100000km (Canada car) green cylapso (sp?) 5 speed.

It's in roller status right now but he has all the parts to put it back together. Body is 9/10 and interior is 7/10. I know what to look for in general and there is no real issues with the car itself.

In a general area what would be a good price? He wants $3k.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
$3K sounds about right to me if he has everything, and if its in great condition. What engine/drivetrain does he have to put in it? Is there no rust?

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
No rust. 5.0 built t5 with aluminum drive shaft and stock rear. I didn't get the full details of the engine but it's got a after market upper and lower intake, headers aftermarket ported heads. I don't trust anyone with "built" but not assembled engines so it would be going out to be inspected. Car has been in storage for 8yrs.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I might start off by offering a little less to start using the disassembled motor and inspection needed as an excuse just to save a few bucks. Maybe someone else will chime in with another opinion but I don't think I would feel cheated paying that much if I got everything in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread