quick question about ic pump

acerasuolo

Established Member
hey guys im upgrading my vortech ic pump and was wondering what style connector the 03/04 ic pump uses. i already have the pump but just need to find a place to buy it as the local napa place gave me the stink eye :dw: and had no idea. just for clairity purposes im refering to the female end of the connector that plugs into the ic pump and if u have one that you would want to sell me just hit me up on a pm. thanks again

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
It's an EV1 injector plug.

EV1pigtail1.jpg

Here's a picture of an EV1 injector in case anyone doubts me. I told someone else this on another forum and they refused to believe me.

ev1_plugview_lg.jpg

acerasuolo

Established Member
thanks, thats exactly what i was thinking. o and fyi some idiot, ill keep it anonymous unless they want to object being called an idiot, tried to sell me a connector for 20$ shipped on this forum. if anyone wants to know i can gladly pm you the message just incase you want to steer clear from someone trying to rip you off in the future.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
In their defense, Ford probably does sell that pigtail for $20-$30. Luckily, Bosch decided to use a very common connector so you don't have to get it from Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread