Quick question about rear-end.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
I have searched, trust me I have. And I'm pretty sure it will work, just wanted to make sure and ask some of you guys first. Will the stock 31 spline diff. out of a 03-04 termi work in our cars? Only thing i would need to buy are the 31 spline axles right? Reason being, my differential clutches are gone and I'm now peg-leg, so I thought I would check and see if it will work, before I waste money. Thanks guys. :beer:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I thought you had to change something else in order to match to the rear to 31 spines, I think the posi unit in the rear will only hold 28 splines, I think you have to upgrade to a 31 spline unit...someone else like to chime in?

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
yeah, he'll need the 31 spline axles to match. They run about$ 250+ a pair for Mosers or Ford Racing units. If you aren't looking at Ebaymotors.com, have a look. They are over run with cheap rebuilt 8.8 31 spline trac-locs

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Ok I'm planning on buying moser 31 spline axles, for a SN95 to accompany the new differential. Just making sure that was all needed.

Users who are viewing this thread