Quick question: Can I use my friend's Predator for my car?

allmotorTA

Established Member
I searched and couldn't find a specific answer to this question... My friend has a predator and uploaded the pulley tune to his car. Tomorrow I'm installing an off road H on my car and at the very least need to disable the rear 02's. According to the directions in the Predator manual, it can't be used on another vehicle until the factory tune is reinstalled into the original car. Is there any way around this? I want to install the Diablosport performance tune for stock or mildly modified cars and adjust the traction control and rear 02's.
Also, someone told me about a forum dedicated solely for Diablo tuning... Where is it? Thanks :beer:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
You can't use your buddies predator to tune your car because it downloads his stcok tune into the predator and uploads the predator tune to his car. The only way you can use his predator is if he puts is stock tune back in the predator. No way to get around it (I wish their was though)

The fourm your talking about is http://www.diablosporttuning.com/forums/index.php? <<<I have'nt had any luck with it but maybe you will. Hope this helps

allmotorTA

Established Member
Damn. I guess I'll need the 02 eliminators then :bash: I guess it's not that big of a deal though, I'm getting a dyno tune in a week or two when my 2.80 goes on :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread