Quick question for LEOs

ZeroFear

Banned
This is a question for LEOs.

Are you guys more likley to pull over a rice burner with a big fart cannon more then a muscle car? Here is the story behind my question.

Last week me and my friend are out in his trans am. It has a very loud exhaust. The group of mustangs we were driving around with also had very loud exhaust notes. This Fast and the Furious looking eclipse with a HUGE folgers coffee can exhaust comes up next to us then move behind my friends car. A police cruiser comes outa nowhere ( i wasn't paying attention to where it came from ) and quickly pulls over the eclipse. Me and my friend were boggled by that and tracked down the eclipse later that night to ask what he did wrong. He said he got a ticket for window tints. They had him pulled over for almost 40 min he said.

Also, my friend used to have a riced out civic , and he said he would get pulled over all the time for nothing, and the cops would fish for things to get him on. He said one time a cop just pulled him over and asked "do you have any drugs in your car?"

Are rice burners on the most wanted list?

Users who are viewing this thread