Quick Question

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Other then going straight to ford do you guys know where I could get a arm bolts, and nuts, plus the castle nuts for the ball joints??

I tried the guy that gives 10% but he has disappeared

WaffleGT

FNFSTSVT
Established Member
Other then going straight to ford do you guys know where I could get a arm bolts, and nuts, plus the castle nuts for the ball joints??

I tried the guy that gives 10% but he has disappeared

May sound crazy, but try Home Depot. They have a huge section of nuts and bolts. They have different grades as well. Justa thought:rolling:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
thanks, only thing is i dont have the bolts or nuts off so I dont know the size :(
I am going to try like advanced auto or napa, they may have something in their data

FunkyBoss

Established Member
Good luck, everytime I've tried advance or napa they look at me like I'm crazy. Your best bet would be to tear it down and get the sizes, or try to find someone on-line that may have theirs torn down already, then go to your local hardware store.

69mach03

Established Member
If you give me your vin number I will look up all of the parts. I work at a Ford dealer and can get you 10% over cost. Let me know.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
If you give me your vin number I will look up all of the parts. I work at a Ford dealer and can get you 10% over cost. Let me know.

thanks man, I will PM you my vin when I get home, I am in the hospital for the week. But ill do it as soon as i get home :banana:

69mach03

Established Member
Well, I'm here 5-6 days a week. With a VIN number and a part description, I can get you the correct part number, pricing, and availability. I can ship USPS or UPS. Fast.

Look at my eBay store I run for my dealership: I'm hertrichpart on there.
HERTRICHS AUTOMOTIVE WHOLESALE

And my personal account on eBay that I've had since 2/2000: cobrastang123

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
i would suggest ford bolts. most of the suspention stuff has triangular threads (shaft of bolt has the shape of a triangle) so it locks it together and wont come loose. dont think aftermarket bolts will be that way.

Users who are viewing this thread