Quick update

musclefan21

Established Member
Well, time flies.. I have completed my 4th year at my current agency and going on my 5th year now.

About 3 months ago, I got promoted to Field Training program and am a Field Training Officer now. My dept is very busy, like the south side of chicago, so in the last 4 years, i have seen unbeliavble and unthinkable things, and experienced a lot. This career can eat a man alive if you take home what you see and deal with everyday.

Stay safe brothers and sisters!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Congrats on becoming an FTO! I have been one for almost 13 years now, and that is by far the part of the job that I really enjoy the most. Keep your head screwed on the right way, and teach what is the right thing to do.

Stay safe also brother!

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
I enjoyed being a FTO, I also enjoy looking back at my sanity preserving decision to stop training. It can be incredibly rewarding, and it can be incredibly frustrating. Good luck to the new FTOs!

mustanginky

Established Member
I just got accepted into an FTO program at my job with p&p. Haven't done anything like this before so we'll see how it goes. It'll be different than with policing but should be interesting nonetheless. Last leadership role I had was as a lieutenant in the prison.

Users who are viewing this thread