Quizno's on Saturday Mar 12

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea it was cool. Hopefully the weather holds up for next week. Charlie what kind of problems are you having?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
She doesn't wanna go into 5th, like the syncros are out. When it's in 5th it rattles and crap when I get on it, not in any other gear. 5th and 6th are on the same shaft so ya'd figure if it rattled in 5th under load, it'd rattle in 6th too but it doesn't. Goddammed TOB is starting to rattle a bit again too. The first 4 gears and 6th are fine.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Christian said:
How's this Burgermaster/meister place for a gtg?

it's not too bad but a little limited on the space. Could fit about 12-16 of us Max.

Nice place though, good people and how can you argue with a REAL drive in to hang out at? :pepper:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
saleen09 said:
it's not too bad but a little limited on the space. Could fit about 12-16 of us Max.

Nice place though, good people and how can you argue with a REAL drive in to hang out at? :pepper:

That's a pretty good amount... I figured it will be for us anywho. I like that fact of the "Real Drive-In" feel. Also it's in the middle for all of us.

Christian

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, I did and I have a lot of people....I think that it would be better to setup a thread with locals contact info or something along those lines, what do you all think?

rick

saleen09

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Yeah, I did and I have a lot of people....I think that it would be better to setup a thread with locals contact info or something along those lines, what do you all think?

rick

Me being the paraniod Network IT guy I am, i don't know if having all of our personal contact info on a public message board would be such a good idea.

Thoughts?

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Me being the paraniod Network IT guy I am, i don't know if having all of our personal contact info on a public message board would be such a good idea.

Thoughts?
Agreed. I could create a distribution list on my exchange server.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Whatever you all want to do, I am not afraid of the IT hackers.....if they want it bad enough they are going to get it.......lol

rick

saleen09

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Whatever you all want to do, I am not afraid of the IT hackers.....if they want it bad enough they are going to get it.......lol

rick

Spoken like a true USER :D

Users who are viewing this thread