R33 Skyline for an 03-04' Cobra w/mods

SlowProchargedG

Established Member
I have a 2003 Built Jack Roush that makes 600whp. Superchagerged just like the Cobras, but way stronger on the bottem end due to the build of the motor. The car has a build list a mile long that was done by professionals. If its something you would interested in let me know. Thanks

Boostinator

www.UltimateAutoPortal.co
Established Member
I have a 2003 Built Jack Roush that makes 600whp. Superchagerged just like the Cobras, but way stronger on the bottem end due to the build of the motor. The car has a build list a mile long that was done by professionals. If its something you would interested in let me know. Thanks

Your roush must have a good build to WAY stronger than a bottom end of a Cobra. I bet that 2V is WAY maxed out.:lol1:

SlowProchargedG

Established Member
Your roush must have a good build to WAY stronger than a bottom end of a Cobra. I bet that 2V is WAY maxed out.:lol1:

No this 2v is not even being pushed for the mods that it has on it. The part of the bottem end that I was comparing was that the cobras have mahle pistons where why car has JE Forged Pistons. I know the Mahle pistons are forged pistons, but they are the weak link in the cobra motors and I fixed that when I built my motor for the Roush. Sorry if you don't agree, but this Roush was built as strong or stronger on the bottem end than any daily driven cobra.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Mustang/CObra family car? You've got to be kidding...:bash:

not a "family" car as you might think such as an Altima etc. but you can ride comfortable w/ a car seat and the wifey in the passenger seat. hell i have a 97 Cobra and the lil man sits fine in the back. he's a 16 mths so he has the situp kinda seat. wifey n the passenger sits fine. everyone has to hate...:shrug:
GL with your Skyline man, was stationed in Japan for 3 years, seen em like our mustang and civics here(everywhere) so i got used to em. things are sweet but maintenence....:burn:
GL with the sale, just thought i'd chime in on the family thing. i was gonna sell mine when i found out the lil guy was here, but its really easy, and you do have room in the back. :banana:

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
Yeah my best friend has a 97' Cobra and he just had his little girl about 2 months ago and he can get in and out fine. Im just so use to a 2 door that I really dont want to go back to a 4 door. I use to own a 96' SS Impala and loved it but man its so BIG! I still love the cars and to tell you the truth I wouldnt mind getting another one. One big question, can you get the baby stroller in and out of the trunk easy on the Cobra's??

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
ok, just took these for ya. as you can see you have room, not a lot like an Impala but enough. i also has a floor jack in the back as well as the stroller, so it fits. even the big ones fit. hope i helped.
leo
DSCN2903.gif

DSCN2902.gif

DSCN2901.gif

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
lol yeah man, thanks for the pics! I was questioning the trunk. I knew the back seat would work for the seat but was thing about the trunk. My wife and I have one of those deluxe baby seat/stroller things that are somewhat big. I notice that with the stroller back their, you dont have any room for a subwoofer. lol

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
no problem, yeah you have some room, idk about the huge stroller, we have a 2nd stroller, the "big" one and it fits. no woofers for me, i don't go bumpity bump! just like cruising with my boy.....
yeah you'll have room, you might have to take out the deluxe cup holder out of the stroller top, lol but it'll fit.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
yes sir, thats what i'm looking for now. some 5x7's and 6x9's. i'm cool with that....
kids=sacrifice!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
on and buy that car seat cover, its in pic 2, i put a towl and that cover under the seat. that damn thing will eat through your seats like you won't believe!!!

jnewhoff

Established Member
trade o3 cobra

if interested i have a 03 svt cobra built by strictly performance in texas, best of the best - muscle mustang mag , 3rd in the world challenge, call me @631-926-0015 car is located on long island

Users who are viewing this thread