R33 Skyline for an 03-04' Cobra w/mods

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
Well I'm looking for a cobra not just a mustang and I'm not looking for a stock one. I originally was looking for an E46 M3 but the mantinance on them is ungodly. Would I take one still if offered to me, yeah but it's going to have to be SC and have a few things done to it. I used to have a badass Vette but I can't get another one of those because of my little girl. The cobra is fast, safe, and good looking. The Skyline is great but if something goes wrong theirs only a few people that can work on them and get parts. With those people knowing that they can charge whatever they want. The cobra can be worked on anywhere.
It's not easy to get a skyline here legally. I mean the states are so strikt about thing that it's crazy!!!!!! Only 96'-98' skylines are actually allowed here according to the NHTSA. All the others aren't allowed. The others that are here get here shady and are titled as different cars which in the long run will screw you. Some are titled as modified 240's, others as kit cars or assembled parts. When you get into an accident your going to be in trouble. Mine is titled as a skyline and INS as one too. I'm using the real 11 digit vin# and have the car registered for $50k under State Farm. That's also why I drive mine everyday. Theirs alot of us skyline owners here in the states but you don't see them cause their hard to come by and tons are not here legally. Anyway, thanks for the comments.

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
Yeah Chris Scott, everybody wants to take pics of it, everybody wants to talk to you and EVERYBODY wants to race you!! Within 3 days of me finally driveing it around, everyone knew about me. You get popular fast. lol

61mmstang94

Established Member
Well I'm looking for a cobra not just a mustang and I'm not looking for a stock one. I originally was looking for an E46 M3 but the mantinance on them is ungodly. Would I take one still if offered to me, yeah but it's going to have to be SC and have a few things done to it. I used to have a badass Vette but I can't get another one of those because of my little girl. The cobra is fast, safe, and good looking. The Skyline is great but if something goes wrong theirs only a few people that can work on them and get parts. With those people knowing that they can charge whatever they want. The cobra can be worked on anywhere.
It's not easy to get a skyline here legally. I mean the states are so strikt about thing that it's crazy!!!!!! Only 96'-98' skylines are actually allowed here according to the NHTSA. All the others aren't allowed. The others that are here get here shady and are titled as different cars which in the long run will screw you. Some are titled as modified 240's, others as kit cars or assembled parts. When you get into an accident your going to be in trouble. Mine is titled as a skyline and INS as one too. I'm using the real 11 digit vin# and have the car registered for $50k under State Farm. That's also why I drive mine everyday. Theirs alot of us skyline owners here in the states but you don't see them cause their hard to come by and tons are not here legally. Anyway, thanks for the comments.

No problem. The car looks sweet. But as for having a child and wanting a safer car, the mustang probably isn't the way to go either. The back seat might as well not even be a back seat as nothing can fit back there anyways. I know you are set on getting rid of the skyline for your reasons, but I just couldn't see getting ird of a pretty rare and very clean and nicely modded car like you have. I would go with the M3 before I practically gave my skyline away for a mustang...JMHO.

Goos luck with the sale as I am sure when you find the person looking for an obnoxiously clean and nicely modded skyline you will have no problems selling it. Have you considered something like a Supra?

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
61mmstang94, I know what your saying and at times Ive thought of just that! The cobra doesnt compare to the Skyline AT ALL but is much cheaper and can be worked on easier than the M3 and Skyline. The skyline isnt hard to work on, it just the price of the parts. I would love to get the M3, but I think that I would end up spending more money on the B'mer. Not everyone will work on the M3 too! And to tell you the truth, my back seat is bigger than the Supra's but I can barely fit the stroller in the trunk lol. Doesnt the Cobra hold its value? And wouldnt a 600+hp Cobra be a mighty close trade?? Im going to look into the M3's and talk to some people about their reliability and future costs.

Curbsidenm I did get your emails and pics. I emailed back.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I would love to trade you my cobra but it def wouldnt be a fair trade(my cobra has 50k on it so it would be unfair to you).....this is by far my fav car.....sick skyline man!

RageWorx

Established Member
Nice car I think I've seen it before while I was in FL.

I love Skylines and would think about it (2003 Built KB Cobra here) but only for a GT-R sorry.

Terminator > GTS-T anyday of the week.

Last edited:

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
Thanks man, I'm not to sure I can agree with you on the GTR being better than the GTS. Their are only a few minor differences. The money you would spend getting a GTR (stock) here, I spent the same and made mine faster! I owned an R32 GTR before and compared to this one I wasn't greatly shocked! I didn't have as many motor problems with this one as I did with the GTR. But each to their own, I say the GTR is for show and the GTS is for go. LOL. Unless it's an R34 and that's a totally different animal!!!!!

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
Any new interest?? I just up'ed the sound system and put in a 12" L7 in a ported box in the trunk. Powered by a 2k watt amp! Its now got some BASS!!!!!!

Blue Dameon 33

Established Member
Alright guys, I just did a fresh oil change, Royal Purple. I'm also picking her up in an hour from the detailer. And like I said before I just put in some bass too. A real nice L7 powered by a 2,000 watt amp.

Users who are viewing this thread