Race gas ,new dyno #'s

4valve98

98 vert 4 valve
Established Member
Well I got the race tune and ended up with 340 rwhp and 355 rwtq on 108 octane with 4.56 gears on a dyna pack dyno_Old #'s were 318 and 320 so I am happy!

gmsux

Established Member
Wow! Those are great numbers! Post some times when you get a chance.

4valve98

98 vert 4 valve
Established Member
Wow! Those are great numbers! Post some times when you get a chance.

I will have new times because this weekend I am going to a track rental and will get plenty of runs on Saturday.It should run prety good as I got it around 3350 race weight with me in it and a 6 point cage.

4valve98

98 vert 4 valve
Established Member
At 3510 race weight and 318,320 with 4.30 gears I went 12.59 spinning with a 1.75 60' on et streets.I just got brand new 26x10x15 hoosier slicks and 4.56 gears and the new found power and also dropped 150-170 lbs depending on how much gas I put in it.I am hoping for a 12.0 but we will see!!

bent99

Established Member
lancaster pa your in my vacation (well my wifes vacation) area. I wish I saw your cobra instead of 35 amish buggies. Nice numbers.

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
To bad I did not know this before, I was in Mountville, Mt Joy and Columbia from Arpil to Septmeber of this year off and on. Even went to the rod show in York, would have been nice to hook up with you. If my company stays there through next year, I am sure I will be back up some time. I will look you up if I do.

4valve98

98 vert 4 valve
Established Member
To bad I did not know this before, I was in Mountville, Mt Joy and Columbia from Arpil to Septmeber of this year off and on. Even went to the rod show in York, would have been nice to hook up with you. If my company stays there through next year, I am sure I will be back up some time. I will look you up if I do.

Yeah if you are back in this area look me up!

Are you going to superstallions? If so, I will see you there.

Yes I will be at super stallions,obviosly my car will stick out,look forward to seeing you there.
Nice numbers man.
Thank you I was very happy also.

Great numbers! Are you running the 98 Cobra cams?

No just stock 01 cams,heads,tb with a stout bottom end and billet oil pump gears.

Nazman

Established Member
That is VERY stong.....specially the TQ.

Stock 01 cams...are the heads stock as well?

Will love to see that BKT on that tune.

Were the first numbers on the same type of dyno?

Congrats!

4valve98

98 vert 4 valve
Established Member
That is VERY stong.....specially the TQ.

Stock 01 cams...are the heads stock as well?

Will love to see that BKT on that tune.

Were the first numbers on the same type of dyno?

Congrats!

Yes same dyno,same tuner a good friend of mine.The heads are opened up a little by hand and the intake is extrude honed.He said the car loved the gas it just kept taking timing and climbing.Thanks for the compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread