Raced a 2000 Jaguar XJR.....YES

01RedLightning

EATON HEMI'S!!
Established Member
So I was driving yesterday and I saw a jag with that "Green Badge" with a little "R" in it. So got up to him, guess what....Yuppy dude yaking on his phone. (These are the dudes I love killing in their audi's, jags and porshe boxsters) I rev up next to him, (nothing) give him a little punch ahead (nothing). Light turns red give him a little burnout and that got his attention. :rockon: I could tell he was pissed, he put his phone down gave me a rev and then it was on. Light turns green and I put about a comfortable 2 cars on him till about 70 and then let off. He turns right at the next light and avoids me. :lol: Just thought I share.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Good Kill :thumbsup:

You should see the look on their faces when they get beaten by a 4 door though ;-)

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I dont know how you guys get these cars to run you. I pull up on the highway or on the street next to these type of cars, and nothing. They're to busy on their damn cell phones or fixing their hair. Oh by the way, good kill.

Ralph50

Speed Addict
Established Member
Don't those jags have the same engine as the Lightning or Cobra. i think they put out about 400 horses.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
VitaA1 said:
Saw one run atg Sac raceway. Pulled a 12.8 in the quarter. Damn impressive, I say.

No way he was stock at a 12.8.

The standard figure quoted for the Jag is a 13.9.

vwjunkie53

SVT addict
Established Member
Its a supercharged 4.0 liter V-8, and the 97 and earliers were a supercharged 6 cyl. I think they are rated at 390, could be 400 hp though... But they are HEAVY, and not to hot in the torque department. Suprising you got that yuppy to race! nice kill

Jason

1bAdCat

Established Member
weight should'nt be a disadvantage when racing a lightining i love lightinings i raced one 03 in my 05 S type R he lost pretty bad dont know about his mods but he did had an exhaust....

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:thumbsup: Good kill...I raced an SL500 last weekend from light to light
real early Sat morn.This was not the brand new one...The body style before..
I pulled him and this guy on some type of old cruiser bike"Boat Anchor"
Killed both of them big time...Next light...He didn't look over...Whats funny
is at the light...A brand new style SL pulled next to him and I.I would have
loved to race again...But we were getting into Po Po teritory...So I let it be..
Anyway...Sure was fun :D

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
1bAdCat said:
weight should'nt be a disadvantage when racing a lightining i love lightinings i raced one 03 in my 05 S type R he lost pretty bad dont know about his mods but he did had an exhaust....

Are you sure he was racing? :rollseyes

URBAN COWBOY

Users who are viewing this thread