Raced a Vette :(

Performer5Oh

Established Member
I was coming back from Houston today, I went to look for some gears and I was sitting at a red-light and some old dude pulls up in a 94-96 Vette that was yellow. It was a good looking car, looked stock. He throws me a rev, I knew I was gonna get beat but I didn't care, he was a cool guy. I put it in first and stall it up, we both didn't get traction, I heard him shift it to 2nd then 3rd and he was still smoking the tires :eek: I start to let off and I hook up and take off I get right beside him and he catchs traction and hes off he instantly pulls on me, i was just sitting still. I was embrassed but it didn't look that bad, we only raced to 70. After-wards he pulled over and we started chatting he was pretty cool. He said at the house he had a 95 Mustang GT-S that was pro-charged :rolling: Were gonna meet up this weekend at a car show and show them off. He made a nice comment about my car, he said it was the cleanest one hes ever saw!

The Vette had a full 3.5 inch exhaust, gears, and some electronic shifting program (it was a A4) automatic.

I need traction, but most of all I need gears!

Users who are viewing this thread