Raced Hot Chick in a 00' L....CRUSHED her!

Ebbsnflows

Established Member
It's late Sunday night.....I'm lined up w/ a Red 00' Lightning at a traffic light (I'm in the SS). I look over and see a total "Hottie" driving the truck. It's almost midnight, so traffic was practically non-existent. I decide to throw her a rev....she looks over, laughs and rev's back. Oh yeah...it's "play time".... I'm watching the light that controls the intersecting street. As soon as I see it go yellow, I get ready for ours to go Green. Just before it turns, the Babe honks her horn to get my attention....as I look over she "blows me a kiss", no sooner am I distracted by it, when she punches it and takes off like a rocket. Ok...I see how the game is played!! I rip out of the light w/ her already 2 lengths in front.....that lead didn't last long. I caught her by the end of 2nd gear...as I hit 3rd I pull along beside her and then speed on past her. I see the light ahead go Yellow, so I let off and hit the brakes. As I stop, she pulls alongside of me.....she looks pissed. I just look over and grin. I yell over...."Was that enuff or do you want some more?" Apparently she wanted another spanking...her reply was a ferocious Rev. I was like "Tell you what....If I win this one, then you have to have sex w/ me....If you win....then I have to do whatever YOU want". She looked like she was pondering it for moment and said....."Ok...it's a deal!!" Hell, yeah....let's get this race over with NOW!! This Honey is coming home w/ Daddy! Once again, the light goes Green, but without her flirtatious distractions, we both came out of the hole like gangbusters. In a matter of seconds the L's hopes were dashed, as I pulled multiple lengths by 3rd gear. With my victory made clear, I hit the brakes and slowed down to wait for her. When she pulled up, she was all smiles. She accepted the defeat and the consequences of it.....She said...."Why don't you go home and get the bed ready....I'll be there in a few minutes." I replied....."Ok sweetie, I'll see you when you get home." So my wife went to the 24 hour market, and busted a U-turn and went home. I won't discuss who got "spanked" @ home. :D :D

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Had me going there for a minute. Good kill and spanking lol. II-)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
ROFL!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Great story, whata moral finish!!!!!

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Oh you ol' desperado you! Good thing she was in a good mood. As you are married longer, you'll learn how to lose.:D

Users who are viewing this thread