**raced Srt10 2 Door**

Flying Low

Established Member
MAT2CH said:
It's nice to know there are SRT owners that don't bash other trucks. I have been to the SRT-10 forum and Vennom-Pussy, or whatever she calls herself is a real cunnt.

Thanks, A kill is a kill. I'm not going to make excuses why that guy lost. Could have been several things or something basic like his truck is slower. Anything can happen on the street. I killed 2 Cobras. One of those I should have lost but I had traction, he didn't. I think bashing can somewhat be fun when in moderation and when the intent is just to poke fun at the other guys. Some people take bashing to a whole new level and they no shit hate the other trucks/cars.

Smoke

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
Flying Low said:
Thanks, A kill is a kill. I'm not going to make excuses why that guy lost. Could have been several things or something basic like his truck is slower. Anything can happen on the street. I killed 2 Cobras. One of those I should have lost but I had traction, he didn't. I think bashing can somewhat be fun when in moderation and when the intent is just to poke fun at the other guys. Some people take bashing to a whole new level and they no shit hate the other trucks/cars.

Smoke
I'm one of the older L owners here at 54, and I can remember street racing back in the sixties when it was just a race and not a kill. You'd run somebody and win, but the next guy you ran might beat you. After the race we would all go back to the downtown cruise spot and get out and talk cars. No one ever got pissed that they lost, they would just try to make their car faster for the next time. There were Chevy guys, Ford guys and Mopar guys who used to kid each other sometimes, but none of the I hate your ride and I hate you that I sometimes read on the forums. We should try to be united as Hot Rodders more than divided by what we hot rod.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
MAT2CH said:
I'm one of the older L owners here at 54, and I can remember street racing back in the sixties when it was just a race and not a kill. You'd run somebody and win, but the next guy you ran might beat you. After the race we would all go back to the downtown cruise spot and get out and talk cars. No one ever got pissed that they lost, they would just try to make their car faster for the next time. There were Chevy guys, Ford guys and Mopar guys who used to kid each other sometimes, but none of the I hate your ride and I hate you that I sometimes read on the forums. We should try to be united as Hot Rodders more than divided by what we hot rod.

Very well put.... :thumbsup:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
MAT2CH said:
Vennom-Pussy, or whatever she calls herself is a real cunnt.

she is an absolute miserable ****! real bad attitude on that bitch for sure.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
MAT2CH said:

Well put, hell I'm only 24 but still, I agree with this 100%. It's all about performance.

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
Yea that is all true . . . but at the same time i represented a $30,000 truck vs. a what $54,000 u always have to smile after that (and dodge thinks they make the faster truck) but great experience i have been looking to run an srt10 since nov. finally came across one at the right time in the right place (late at night on the highway)

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Sometimes ya have to excersise your opportunities. SRT10's have yet to run at our track and i wouldn't understand why. The Lightnings that normally run at our track are anywhere from 14.2's to 12.9's. And the 12.9's are hard to find in the summer. So, if i spot one out on the road....common sense would say not to race through a crowd or school zone...but if their is an opening....i might punch if for a gear or so. The only SRT's that will play on the street with me is the neons. I think the SRT Rams are just too prideful.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Nice kill on the main competition!

ChrisNelson said:
Fuddruckers.... I wish we had one of those up here. My picture is on the wall at the one in Myrtle Beach.

We do. Foxwoods is either putting one in, or it is already there. (I haven't been there yet, obviously)

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
04 Sonic Blue L said:
Yea that is all true . . . but at the same time i represented a $30,000 truck vs. a what $54,000 u always have to smile after that (and dodge thinks they make the faster truck) but great experience i have been looking to run an srt10 since nov. finally came across one at the right time in the right place (late at night on the highway)
I'm not knocking you, or that you beat him. I was just speaking about that VP gal on the SRT-10 forum that hates anything that's not an SRT-10. It's alright to have fun and beat people in an honest race and I'm looking forward to my first encounter with a Big Boy Viper truck, but hey, if I lose then that's alright as I'll still love my Lightning and maybe then I will have to put a few more go-fast parts on it. :coolman:

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
Yes thats the way i thought about before i raced him ( making it faster) . . but i was scared. . how shity would it be to lose with 2 of your boys watching you? ? o0 well i guess that doesn't matter, this time around!!

Flying Low

Established Member
04 Sonic Blue L said:

I try not to equate cost with speed. The price of the SRT-10 goes for more then just straight line racing. 500 watt stereo, factory Nav unit, integrated blue tooth, big ass brakes, etc. There are lots of car/trucks that cost more then my truck and are slower. As there are cars that are cheaper that are faster. Price only comes up when someone wins. How many pull up next to someone after they lose and be like "How you like you XXX dollar car now?" SRT-10's are getting faster. I ran 12.7 with just intake/exhaust/PCM flash. Total at that point for me was less then 40K.

Smoke

Users who are viewing this thread