Racer's Edge Tuned GT500 540HP/536TQ

SVTBMG

Banned
Very Good improvement. I see you were heatsoaked like a mofo on the baseline run...lol.

Greg has such an easy time getting a bunch of power out of everyones cars, but mine just wont budge. It is the most annoying cobra ever I think. Just hates to make more power...lol I hope the next changes greg does for me will make a difference finally. I am sick of having the cobra that makes least amount of power for the mods. Greg did everything in his power to tune and the car just fights back. If the next mods dont yeild the numbers it should I may just put it back to stock and sell it!!!

maddrabitt

Established Member
SVTBMG said:
Very Good improvement. I see you were heatsoaked like a mofo on the baseline run...lol.

Greg has such an easy time getting a bunch of power out of everyones cars, but mine just wont budge. It is the most annoying cobra ever I think. Just hates to make more power...lol I hope the next changes greg does for me will make a difference finally. I am sick of having the cobra that makes least amount of power for the mods. Greg did everything in his power to tune and the car just fights back. If the next mods dont yeild the numbers it should I may just put it back to stock and sell it!!!

I feel you on this one. I swear my car is a bitch. I thought it would change its bitch ways after the new motor went in, but it still seems to lag everyone else. Oh well, just compensate with more boost/spray:pepper:

SVTBMG

Banned
maddrabitt said:
I feel you on this one. I swear my car is a bitch. I thought it would change its bitch ways after the new motor went in, but it still seems to lag everyone else. Oh well, just compensate with more boost/spray:pepper:

Ya it is pissin me off somethin serious. Wish I knew what the cause was. If you have a new motor and it is still behind that is weird. Makes me wonder if it is not just somethin really simple...so simple you wouldnt think of it:bash:

My issue is no matter what I always have belt slip. tried everything and still the same. My car made 462 at gregs with 11psi on the ported eaton. It would spike to 13psi then drop right to 11 then to 10psi by 6000rpm.

I wish my car was like CROSSSS's. He piked up right what he should pick up with the mods and a good tune. I'm shure greg could tweak more out of it but i he makes sure it is safe first.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
SVTBMG said:

no worrys, a friends cobra is like that, with a 2.76 pulley, o/r x, catback, etc etc, and race gas tune, he only put down 450ish (maybe he'll come in to refresh my memory), while another friends 03 put down 468 on pump, maybe u have a monday car

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
My friends cobra with a 2.8 upper, exhaust, intake, HE put down like 460ish. Not bad i guess :shrug: i was expecting more though

SVTBMG

Banned
Slo65 said:
no worrys, a friends cobra is like that, with a 2.76 pulley, o/r x, catback, etc etc, and race gas tune, he only put down 450ish (maybe he'll come in to refresh my memory), while another friends 03 put down 468 on pump, maybe u have a monday car

Ya I think it was a tuesday Jan 2nd car:beer: Ron & Ken were hung the F over and pissed they had to work.

Users who are viewing this thread