Racers Edge Tuning Dyno Tune

drohan8592

Established Member
what's up guys. i decided after trying out a few other tuners to let greg at RET have a shot at tuning the car. I have to be honest when i say i couldn't be happier with results . awesome tune, great power and probably the best customer service i have ever experienced. greg worked with the car until it was dialed in perfectly and explained everything to me. if anybody in socal or anywhere for that matter needs a killer tune be sure to contact greg at RET. this guy is the man. thanks greg !!!!! all numbers were on 91 octane with low timing and 17 psi boost, kenne bell 2.2, long tubes, etc.etc. i'm still experiencing spark blowout so we could only take it to 6100, definitely more left in the car. :rockon:

Last edited:

daves03svt

Established Member
+1 for Greg. He netted me 620rwhp and 550rwtq with virtually the same set up as you. He is an amazing tuner and a great guy, the only one in Ca. that I will let tune my car from now on. :burnout:

Hye

Established Member
Wow...great numbers!!

What kind of timing are you guys running with your boost levels?

What do you think the "pushing it" level is on 91 octane only with our Whippies and KB's???

I believe my timing is 16 or 18 degrees, I'm leaning towards 18. I have the same tune for both timings but I believe I installed the 18degree tune.

daves03svt

Established Member
My car is running a max of 18*, which is as high as anyone should go on 91 octane and 17lbs of boost. My A/F runs from 11.2-11.7 throughout the rev range. If you are looking for a new tune, you should look up Greg.

Hye

Established Member
My tune is doing great so far, I just wanted to get a an idea on the "pushing the limit" on 91 octane with 18 degrees timing. Some say #15, some say #17...my a/f is between 11.0-11.5 at wot, so I would assume I'd be safe going with a 3.0 upper, but again Im afraid I should be restraining myself, especially if it's a daily driver.

If my car wasnt a daily driver I'd tinker arround with possibly throwing in some 100 unleaded or fuel additives, but it's just a hassle, I enjoy filing up at the pumps and thats it.

thanks for the help

drohan8592

Established Member
my timing is also set around 18. greg really knows how to dial these cars in. look him up. you won't be dissapointed !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread