Racestar Bracket racer

FM58

Established Member
Anybody running the Racestar bracket racer wheels? Thinking about the 17x7 front runners and 17x9.5 rears. Is 17x7 a little too wide for the track? And what tires size are you running on them?
Thanks

03Mocked

Established Member
I have them, they are nice but not as nice as my old welds. I run a 15x8 with a 275 radial on the back and a 17x4.5 up front. The first time I had the rear set on my car the center cap sticker peeled off.

demas

Established Member
teambeefcake have a huge sell on them for BF! i would check it if i were you.

FM58

Established Member
Yeah Beefcake has a smokin' deal on them. I like the metallic gray color. Thinking about 215/55 17 front and 305/45 17 MT's for the rear. Anybody using that combo with pro kit springs?

Sizeth3

Established Member
Are the bracket racer wheels hard to clean? I have heard that the regular race star wheels are impossible to keep clean.

nate-roth

Established Member
Ive been super impressed with my SVE 15X10, 17X4.5 set-up. They are chrome, all I do is wipe them down with a micro-fiber towel and glass cleaner, super easy to clean and have been very durable.

Redline8k

Established Member
RS polished wheels can be a pain because they are not sealed. you can polish them and have them cleared or seal them with a metal sealer... the dark stars and bracket racers are a simple wipe down clean.

Users who are viewing this thread