racing a evo stage2 at Island

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
this weekend I'll be in a 09GT500 that belongs to my cousin from Reading PA. I'll be racing 2 other 500's and a Z06 w/mods.hope I remember how to drive it.should run 10.80's if I can still handle it,at least a 11.00 maybe 12.0 who knows.Only time will tell,ET times lol

tjs98gt

Established Member
on sunday? i really need to get to the track and see what kinda times my car runs with the 22#s of boost. island is one of my local tracks too. i just dont wanna go and make 1 or 2 runs and get booted

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
zombeast is tryin to get up there on sunday too.

If I had some tarz I would bring my stg 3 up there but no funds yet for them!

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
I'm going sat. and sun. and I'll have a set of DR's on rims if needed by anyone.

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
on sunday? i really need to get to the track and see what kinda times my car runs with the 22#s of boost. island is one of my local tracks too. i just dont wanna go and make 1 or 2 runs and get booted

if you run no time they don't bother you as much.it cost $10 more at the gate but it's worth it.

Wilson & Co

Established Member
mike did you get it started last night?

i will try to make it up. around 1 if I can make it

thanks for the off for the DR's

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
didn't go well at the track,the car had no posi.I tried to make a pass but the car spun bad.all over the place first and second so I got out of it and put it on the trailer.he's putting a new posi in,and we'll try again next week.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
didn't go well at the track,the car had no posi.I tried to make a pass but the car spun bad.all over the place first and second so I got out of it and put it on the trailer.he's putting a new posi in,and we'll try again next week.

That sucks! Had the same issue last couple of times out. Just finished my truetrac install yesterday and heading back up today. How was the new pavement?

boo00st

Established Member
ill see ya guys there today. im the guy with the alloy silver with silver stripes 07. its a good day for racing. thats for sure

Wilson & Co

Established Member
good times yesterday except for all the breakdowns.. 2 sh!tty runs in like 6hrs...

See you guys on Friday nights. The street tire crowd sucks but you can get 10 passes in in about 3 hours if you want to.. and get to have your sunday back!

something is screwed with my tune. JL says he thinks it's just bogging but i really dont think so. A bog will accelerate if you keep your foot in it.
My car wont accelerate until I let off and then get back in it. I HATE DRIVE BY WIRE

Wilson & Co

Established Member
ill see ya guys there today. im the guy with the alloy silver with silver stripes 07. its a good day for racing. thats for sure

hey pm me your email. A guy with an 09 I was talking to yesterday is looking for exhaust so it might work out if you still have yours...

Rog

Users who are viewing this thread